1. ZO® Skin Health systems (SEE PRODUCTS HERE) provide customized physician-directed programs for the individual for a lifetime of healthy skin.
2. Sublative Radio Frequency (RF) + Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) topically Sublative™ treatment goes beyond fractional methods of skin resurfacing.The system utilizes Sublative RF™ , fractionated bi-polar radio frequency technology to place the heat energy effectively into the dermis where new collagen and healthy skin cells are produced.
3. Microneedling + PRP topically Microneedling rapidly creates a pattern of micro channels in the treatment area. These micro channels significantly increase the production of collagen and elastin to leave the skin smoother, fresher, and more uniform. Micro channels also enhance the skin’s ability to absorb plasma rich platelets (PRP), Sublative Radio Frequency, medical grade topicals, anti-aging serums and skin lighteners, when applied during or immediately after the treatment.
4. Chemical Peel Series + PRP Saliclylic, glycolic or other acids are applied to the face, neck, declotette, knees, elbows or other areas to enhance exfoliation and promote new skin growth. This technique allows penetration of PRP topically and skin care products.
5. Microdermabrasion Series of 3 or 6+ PRP A machine delivers crystals at rapid speed to remove dead skin cells, debris and oil from the skin of the same areas as the chemical peel. The process is followed by removal of the debris by vacuum suction. The suction stimulates blood flow and oxygenation for to the tissues. The process allows better penetration of the PRP topically and skin care products.
6. Vampire Facial -After the provider draws the patient’s blood the red blood cells are removed and the platelet rich plasma (PRP) containing growth factors is painted on the surface of the skin made porous with one of the above techniques allowing the growth factors to soak into the tissue for further stimulation of collagen to heal the scars.
7. Fillers -Are you a candidate for Fillers?
Acne is the most common skin condition in the U.S. The most common form is acne vulgaris. Although acne frequently occurs in puberty, the adult form is becoming more prevalent.
Adult-onset acne is seen more in females than males. It is associated with hormonal fluctuations in natural hormones as well as birth control pills or some weight loss medicines. Hormonal stimulation of oil production and hair follicles promote acne. It is important to treat acne with available effective treatment to avoid dark spots and permanent scars.
Acne rosacea is another form of acne associated with flushing or blushing of the cheeks and nose which may extend to the forehead and chin. There may be papules or bumps with thickening skin. Two well known people with rosacea are Bill Clinton and Princess Diana.
Welcome to a Healthy & Beautiful You!
We’re dedicated to excellence, compassion and precision – three things that have taken us far in our practice. We pride ourselves in what we do for our patients.