What is KYBELLA® (deoxycholic acid) injection 10 mg/mL ?
Tell my Doctor
Before receiving KYBELLA®, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- Have had or plan to have surgery on your face, neck, or chin
- Have had cosmetic treatments on your face, neck, or chin
- Have had or have medical conditions in or near the neck area
- Have had or have trouble swallowing
- Have bleeding problems
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant (it is not known if KYBELLA® will harm your unborn baby)
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed (it is not known if KYBELLA® passes into your breast milk; talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby if you receive KYBELLA®)
- Are taking any medications, especially blood thinners?
Welcome to a Healthy & Beautiful You!
We’re dedicated to excellence, compassion and precision – three things that have taken us far in our practice. We pride ourselves in what we do for our patients.